Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sunshine, great weather and my new recipe Blog.

Where are we today ?
        Today was a wonderful fall day, sunshine and warm 7c (45f) overnight up to 21c (70f) during the day. Almost Arizona weather. Getting us prepared for our winter migration!
        This morning I fine tuned my New Blog a bit that I put together after a suggestion from a few other bloggers. Just look at the right sidebar and under "George's Recipes etc..."  click on  "Cooking on my Weber Q and other recipes" to view a few of our favourites. I will add more as time permits and as I whip up a few more.
         Then as this awesome day progressed I purchased a wash permit here and proceeded to give our coach a real good washing, (its been a few months). Scrubbed our metal roof to make it shine and all the rest making it look almost new again. First wash since our complete wax job I did way back in July.
         Even gave our car a quick wash too while I was at it.
         By now its 4 o'clock, time to relax a bit, no time to read today. Over to our friends Rob and Pat for a nice social hour, resolve more world problems. And chatted with a few other people as they walked on by.
A nice sunny spot to sit and chat
         Then home to fire up our Weber Q to grill a couple burgers and some homemade fries in our Fry Daddy. 
Homemade burgers and homemade fries 
perfect to and a nice sunny day
          We had planned to maybe play darts tonight at the clubhouse for 7 pm. But after a busy few hours washing and on my feet my lower back was a bit tired so we thought it best to just relax at home and get it feeling better. I am beginning to know my limits and think its a good thing, so as not to cause problems.
          Anywho thanks for stopping by again and hope all is well with you
Posted by George, a.k.a. "The Weber "Q" Man of Blogland" according to Rick Doyle.
 Check out the map below to see where we have been this summer
View Summer 2013 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.